Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HELLO WHO MISSED MY BLOG? ^^

So I am back to blogger because some girl asked me to update (yes xy stalks me)

But the thing is I have nothing to blog about...

Ok let's see... Maths trail tmr, last day of sch on thurs. Lots of cca practices.

And I did something not good ytd, but at least I don't regret lah

cos I really.. aiya whatever. Jieshi sorry I never heed your advice I was last zzz.

Oh yah ytd at co room i almost fell down a chair so embarrassing -__-

I think alot ppl see. And I saw kexin laughing at me. I swear I can kill her ^^

Shihui told me she saw it too and she was laughing. dangggggg. k whatever stupid chair.

Someone being very bitchy today hur. Not jealous. Bye.

-Esther

5 Comments:

Blogger 施宣颖 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FELL OFF THE CHAIR

October 26, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

No i did not?!?!? I ALMOST.

October 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous jieshi said...

sigh my advice is da best

October 30, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey! You forgot to post about when you fell you quickly grabbed onto my hand!

October 30, 2010 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Jieshi: Ok T-T wo zhi cuo le.

Rachel: Hahah ok and the part where you kept laughing at me right!! Tsk

October 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home