Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HELLO GORGEOUS.

Its teacher's day, so I spent my day at home watching cinderella man

and I finally finished watching it (: Its an interesting show,

so maybe you all should watch it someday.


I'm thinking of decorating my room to make it more cosier and stuff.

Maybe I would be cutting out letters from magazines (like the pix below)

and paste it on my wall. And... get some lights to hang around my room if possible.


Hmmm piano teacher's coming over anytime soon and i'll be heading to

studio to practice before my exam on 7 sept.

My handwriting really sucks. I want to have beautiful cursive writing T-T

-Esther

4 Comments:

Blogger Jieshi said...

beautiful cursive handwriting like mine right!!!!!

LOL jk, i don't really have cursive handwriting hehehehehe

September 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Hahah yes like yours.









LOL JK.

September 1, 2010 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous mightception said...

lol i wanna have a pen specialised for curve writing den i go learn curve writing~ lols den im a pen master liao~ wahaha own jieshi

September 3, 2010 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Jieshi said...

Um yeah Ben, there'll be a pen invented specially for cursive writing within these few years.

September 4, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home