Sunday, August 15, 2010

You have to dream about tomorrow.

Let's all put down the past and dream about tomorrow.

About what we want for our life ahead.

I am gonna start a list on what I'm gonna do during the hols hahahah

seems a little too early but it won't kill rightttttt.

Because it seems that I haven't been using my time really wisely :/

I spent 5 hours in front of the tv rewatching 'miss no good' with my mum ytd.

Unhealthy huh. And I'm too lazy to do CIP today. xy and dk must be missing me ^^

But I spend my time on good reasons too, like...

www.incomprehensiblebabble.tumblr.com

Oh man, it's monday tmr ): Why. is. school. so. boring.

-Esther

2 Comments:

Blogger 施宣颖 said...

i didnt go cip too. and no, didnt miss you :)

August 16, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Ooo why. Zzz i type wrongly lah only dk not you chey.

August 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home