Friday, August 6, 2010

Made with love

Went with xuanying to chinatown after ndp celebrations at sch today~

She's damn cute in her girl guides uniform and plaits hahahaha

Made bracelets, rings and earrings~ Nice right, I know!

Giving some away cos made too many, its actually much more than the pix below



I am so gonna pierce so i can wear the earrings she made.

But i abit scared leh aiyooooooo.

I want to learn how to sew so i can make pencilboxesssss (:

Supposedly to go flea with chris tmr but... nvm next time meet!

-Esther

3 Comments:

Blogger 施宣颖 said...

aw ladybug so cute~

August 8, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Me + ladybug ring = so cute. You + guides uniform + ladybug ring = awwwwww. Upload the pix lah lol

August 8, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger 施宣颖 said...

you and ladybug dont match la!! me + ladybug + guides uni + plaits = AWESOME.
the me and you pic?????

August 9, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home