Friday, August 27, 2010

I wish someone would donate me a thousand dollars.

I need loads of money, ughhhh.

Taiwan trip and to go see snsd! awwwww, I sure no money for the latter.

The trip is still my priority and I haven't saved enough for that...

My older bro say he will pay some for my taiwan trip!!! (<---eh gab look here ok)

Had a small performance, some of us played 'qing tian' in class today and

I think we did quite well as we only practiced the day before.

Jieshi and I when we added colours to our shoes:

Who is going back to qifa on tues!!!

Which kind soul can lend me see snsd photobooooook i will love you alot (:


I reblogged this picture from tumblr and I hope it puts a smile on your face

just like what it did to me (: Hilarious!

Eh pls lah stop it can anot, really getting on our nerves already lah.

-Esther

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jieshi said...

Soli boss, I cannot stop it :( coz I don't know what I've doneeeeee!!!

August 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Jieshi I also nvr say you lol! Sry i took ur geog then u cannot do. Eh actually... you should thank me instead ^^

August 28, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home