Sunday, August 22, 2010

I had the oddest dream ytd, it was kinda freaky.

I feel that I have a responsibility to update my blog but I have no inspiration!

Went to study with Maureen at library ytd evening and I kinda regret

not listening to maths lesson about the angele of elevation and depression

because we didn't know how to do the homework :/

I just watched taeyang's 'I'll be there' mv and its kinda scary? :O

But he's still so hot, awesome guy ^^

These few days I feel so DIY and there's so many reasons why DIY stuff are fun,

I shall do a post on it next time.

Daiso got sell the appropriate stuffs for DIY! *hint* aing~

One of the many reasons how dota irritates me is the constant clicking

gosh its so irritating. (K i know this very random but really...!!!)

My current laptop wallpaper ^^:

Its so cute right, i got all the pix from tumblr! Yoona ftw~

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home