Youth day
Actually monday shouldn't even be a schooling day!!!
Went Changi Fairy Point chalet after church yesterday and had fun (:
Shermaine, Isaiah

Isaiah, Esther

Hahah so this little boy sat on my lap during the whole journey there
and he was so cute i swear!
Isaiah: Esther I tell you a joke ok? -tells his joke-
Me: Hahahah (actually not funny and makes no sense but must 'pei he' right)
Isaiah: Why you always laugh at me one -smacks my leg-
Me: Jokes are supposed to be laughed what!!!
And we talked alot rubbish which i forgot already.
Me: Hahahah (actually not funny and makes no sense but must 'pei he' right)
Isaiah: Why you always laugh at me one -smacks my leg-
Me: Jokes are supposed to be laughed what!!!
And we talked alot rubbish which i forgot already.
Played frisbee, some blocking game near the beach toooo.
When playing the blocking game and have to get through the person who's blocking...
Lucas: Esther you push away the blocker then i run through ok.
Esther: Ok!
Lucas: I count 1 2 3 then run ah
Havent start counting I started running and screaming already LOL
Because I didnt heard him say the count 1 2 3 thing!!!!!!
Then he give me the 'WTH?!?! look' hahahahah epic fail.
Had bbq at night and played candle warfareeeeee.
I was so afraid I would turn blind because someone accidentally shoved the
whole lited candle into my eye zzzzzzz violent.
OH, SCH TMR ):
-Esther
P.s I feel like having rice cakes ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home