Monday, July 26, 2010

Its a saucy day

I'm in a gooood mood :D

Went to have icecream and fries after chem test today with...

Kexin, Maureen


Brenda, Esther


1 pkt large fries can put like 7 sauces LOL.

Though after mixing all the sauce it looks so gross...

It actually taste sooooo good. Like got the wasabi feeling?!?!

Idk, i honestly havent really tried wasabi before...

Last sat, went to support wgs for n7 cluster~





Yay woodgrove owns got 1st 2nd and 3rd ^^

Ahhhh this friday starts common test till next thurs!

And i havent start revising oh mannnnnn.

Ok bye! I shall go study study study. Yes nerddddd whtvr.

-Esther

2 Comments:

Anonymous CHRISTABEL said...

I like your closed mouth smile!! LOL

July 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Hahahah thanks! (I know you trying to say my teeth not nice like yours right~ LOL)

July 30, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home