Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It has always been this way.

Its been about a week since i blogged, and many things happened.

Idk whether my life is going to be worse or better but i hope its the latter (:

Esther, Shihui

Hahaha this stupid girl here keeps calling me asshole :/ but i still love her yah
(reminds me of janice from fuhua lol)

Things have changed and I guess I just have to be more independant...

I'm glad i have my bff (baddest friend ever) to listen to my woes hahaha.

He never fails to cheer me up thanks ah - for the 100th time lol.

There are many others who care too, love you allllll (:

Wellllllll, no matter how life is, feel good anyway~

I realise I have very little free time these days. I still owe maureen a trip

to holland and a meet up with chris (since the 1st week of sch)

I promise to make time! Esp chris, sry for cancelling twice, i miss you ok.

Went to watch despicable me with maureen today. It was damn cute!!! ^^

AND HI JIESHI I KNOW YOU STALK MY BLOG LOL.

-Esther

Sorry for being sucha bad friend, Im not worth it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jieshi said...

huh who's jieshi? she stalks your blog? omg creeeeepy.

oh hi esther ;)

July 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous mightception said...

oh come on, jie shi stalks everybody, weird weird person~ since she nt here, dun tell her har~

July 23, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Jieshi said...

ya lo ben.. i agree with you!! great minds think alike man. ya ya don't tell jieshi ah.. ltr she go one corner emo draw circles.

July 23, 2010 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Jieshi: Yeah idk toooooo ): I feel so insecure got ppl stalk me ahhhh LOL HI.

July 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home