Friday, June 18, 2010

Why let them hurt you.

Wed: Met with shuyi, xy and chris.

Didn't went p. ubin but good also cos raining if not go there die.

Did fish spa!!! Super ticklish but nice (:


Yesterday: Did ss proj yesterday with aisyah, yiting, sheryl and meijun.

Saw wonder girlsssss :D Yoo Bin (F)


Today: met up with xy for cip. chris and ll came later~

Had quite an enjoyable dinner with them. I think my stomach got problem lor -.-

Saw maureen, qistina, jio and mike there also. Lol so surprised (:

Walked so much, legs damn pain. (see what matthew play guitar lah, also never...)

But at least me and chris earned a pick each from xy

hahaha im gonna use it during next co practice ^^


So much changed during this few days. Its too overwhelming and I think I've lost myself in all these. I can't change things anymore. I guess, this is the end, no more. At least I'm not left hanging here with nth. Since you said it, I'll do it; as long as you're happy. I wonder when I can totally get over this, asap i hope.


Leaving this post with 2 words : BE NICE! :D

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home