Sunday, June 13, 2010

I love ruan-ers :D

Ok this post will be dedicated to my dearest ruan-ers!!! ^^

All taken on aesthetics night (which was really fun except the flashmob part)

I LOVE YOU ALL RUAN-ERS YOU PPL ARE THE BEST!

Rachel, Esther
I love this junior most kkk (:
She's my junior but not like my junior (aiya dk how say lah!!!)


Esther, Maureen
I love this girl tooooo hahahah she shares with me secret ok!!!


Rachel, Esther, Maureen
Yah lah i know i short lah!!!
Yayyyy zhongruan~


Esther, Tris, Tiffany, Maureen
Hahahha i made them do the double '7' hand thing ^^


Shihui, Kexin, Brenda, Esther, Tris, Tiffany
Shirleen, Syasha, Maureen, Rachel
This is our ruan-ers improved hand sign hehehe (:


Aiya lazy name out~


This is the old hand sign that i created but they think very ugly tsktsk.


Not forgetting the seniors! Love you all toooooo :D

Yayyyy all the ruan-ers so pretty! (Except some lah, like me ok -.-)

All must go for the kite picnic thing Maxine organised ok! ^^

-Esther

6 Comments:

Anonymous CHERYLKOH said...

You're cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love y'all too! Outing outing~ (v v)

June 13, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous MAUREEN said...

I LOVE ZR and HR !!

June 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Cheryl: Hahahaha yesssss! (v v) ^^

Maureen: LOLLLL finally you say ZR 1st then HR ^^

June 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous SINGLING said...

hahaha i miss zhongruan!!!!!!!!! :(

June 16, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous SINGLING said...

HAHAHA I LOVE ESTHER. YOU MISS ME?

June 16, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Yes singling I miss you!!! CYA ON MONDAY OKAY ^^

June 17, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home