I could really use a wish right now.
Mt. Ophir was...
tiring. exciting. fun. muscle-killing. endurance. breath-taking. whoosh. nature.
That was the summary of the whole trip. For ppl who are lazy to read the rest.
(You can skip the below parts till the pix, its just the elaboration of the climb)
When we started going up everbody was chatting like mad but the
voices became softer as we got up each step.
It was realllllly mad tiring. There was a point it started raining and my
legs really felt like dying and I almost cried.
When we reached the summit, it was disappointing @ 1st cos we
couldn't see anything from there! But the clouds moved away and everything
was so clear and beautiful. Yay I climbed my 1st mountain in 15 years! ^^
Polaroid taken at a stream on the way to the summit.

On the way to the camp site. Heidi and meeeeee.

At the summit. Shermaine and me.

Oh this was at the resort we were staying at. We had to WALK somemore
after the mountain climb to the waterfall. Welllll, it was worth it (:

My 1st ride on motorcycle~ It was scary and @ first I held on
so tightly to heidi. But... fun! ^^

More pix on fb if anyone's interested! :D
No more mountain climbing for me this year. Maybe next year ;)
I am going to climb Mt. Fuji someday with Velda muhahahah.
Okay ending off with a random picture taken about a month ago?
During flashmob practice. (Crap I forgot the steps already!)
Maureeeeen and Esther.

-Esther

3 Comments:
HEY !!
I saw my picture on your blog :D
Anyway that's me :)
Maureen: Yes, I saw mine on yours too! But its so dark... LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home