Friday, June 25, 2010

Dreams

Today's day 5 for the 30 letters on my tumblr and the topic is on dreams

and I've been thinking about what I want for my life.

Anw today is bonding day with my brothers lol cos my parents and sis overseas again.

Went to my dear grandma's hse at noon. Had lunch and watched tv.

Then we 3 went to yishun to watch Knight and Day!

I've been waiting so long for this show ahhhhh ^^


It's abit like Killers, hard to say which is better though.

Cos its like tom crusie vs ashton kutcher hahaha.

Aww yesterday's italy and solvakia match was disappointing!

Some italian players even cried ): But quite exciting nonetheless (:

Am angry at solvakia goalkeeper and subs lor, hope they wont get into quarters!

Gogogo brazil~ (later 10pm!)

Tmr I will complete my amaths hw!!! Hopefully.

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home