Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day by day.

Prata for supper yesterday.

Velda, Heidi, Esther, Shermaine


Heidi, Esther


2nd week of june holidays, it would be a much more hectic one

than the 1st week. Hope I survive through it.

I don't dare to think of what would happen this week.

To all performing in aesthetics night: Do your best! (:

(Esp. CO and my dear da/zhong ruan-ers ^^)

From what happened yesterday, I guess I did quite well, you too.

Maybe its good for you to step out of my life and me to get out of yours.

My brain's being very obedient but my heart is rebelling. I hate this.

Since last week, I have this tinge of sadness whenever I see him.

This little boy in my church has muscular dystrophy. It was told he wouldn't live long.

But he's like oblivious to it. So playful everytime I see him.

It makes me really upset why he would have this evil disease.

I really love this cute boy very much. God please bless him ):


Cherish your loved ones people, they may leave you anytime.

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home