Back to the cruel reality.
Its the end of the june holidays already, time to wake up~
I think my holidays were quite good except that it seemed really fast.
Summary of things I did during hols (if you havent read all my previous posts):
1st weekend: Climbed Mt Ophir.
1st week: CIP (wgs), CO practices, sleepover with church mates.
2nd week: CIP (@ rgs), 6e class gathering, CO practices, Aesthetics night.
3rd week: CIP (@rgs), karate kid with sheryl and ben, meet up with xy ll chris at vivo, SS proj and saw wondergirls otw, fish spa with xy and shuyi. (And some asdfghjkl happened -secret-lol)
4th (last) week: Pinic with CO mates @ marina barrage, msia trip with relatives, CO camp, knight and day with brothers.
I guess thats almost all of what I did this holidays, I think i left out some (forgot already)
Been very active on tumblr also! But now have to stop already.
Oh well, I'll try to blog and tumblr whenever possible. Will be active on fb though.
Eh very demoralising lor everytime come my blog no comments i think i will
take the comments box away to make me less sad lol. (next time)
Ah i havent finished a-maths, don't know how to do lahhhhh ):
I will start studying hard from now, and start asking ppl to coach me ^^
Ok have a good sch semester ahead~
-Esther
P.s I hope monday blues won't hit me tmr.

3 Comments:
ur life expectation with me and without me =DD
|--------------| < with me
|-----| < without me ahahas..
lets drink some proton zero~
Hahaha yeah nice show righttttt :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home