Another one comes after one goes.
Sleepover yesterday, sher marc and joel came over (:
Watch MI3 and ate alot of rubbish. Go see my tumblr for pix.
I just saw smth that made me happy and asdfghjkl at the same time!!!
So I'm like this now... ):)
Meeting 6e classmates on monday (!!!!!) Pls come okay can see me ^^
Out for lunch.
-Esther

4 Comments:
GAWD ESTHER... LIKE THIS SOO MA FUN EHK... EVER HEARD OF A TAG BOARD??? LAWL ANYWAYS TAGGED =D
LOL I like what!!! thankssss :D (p.s 14 june ah, rmb anot)
hiiii xy forced me to tag on her blog so I'm tagging here too ^^ cause I read but I don't tag! SO I GOT READ YOUR BLOG OKAYZZXZ yay imma see you tmr (L) Im gna do a personality test on you! For my entertainment.
Hi chris!!! Hehehe thanks ahhhh (F) love you for today! and you forgot to do the personality test -.- Meet up againnnnnnn soon :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home