Friday, May 14, 2010

My obsessive friend.

It's friday wheeeeee! -grins-

Okay my blog is sooooo updated, right!!!

But if only more ppl came to read and comment... -sighs-

Kkkk nevermind! Shall still continue to blog~

So... met up with Xuanying @ lot 1 after sch today.

Yes she is obsessed. "He so cute right!!!!!!"

Actually, yes he is, hahahah xD



Talked lots and i swear we walked 74240138 rounds around the mall!

Anw, dont tell out 'the truth' I told you today hor!!! ^^

(Okay i blogged about you already ah!)

Btw, I just created tumblr. Sheryl and Meijun enticed me to!

Gonna watch Cinderella's Sister now byeeeee!

Yeah that's your opinion so why should I even give a damn.
Everybody's got rights, not only you.

-Esther

2 Comments:

Blogger 施宣颖 said...

Awww I'm so cute!!!

May 14, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Not ^^

May 15, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home