Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lifeless day.

I feel very no-life now zzzzzz.

If chris was in sg we (with pj) would be in suntec! Awwww.

Sooooo, its just me and my bro (dota mad) at home now.

Okay anw i think my sixth sense is acting up, I'm sensing something~

(okay i hate to admit this but i was playing maple just now yes i know its lame but whatever and somebody ps me and now i hate maple its so boring and no life very long never play already but its still as boring as ever its private sever but whatever its boring lalalalalalala)

Next week going m'sia climb mountain lol i think i will die.

Anw ask me out on saturdays okay will love you alot till i die (not) ^^

(Xuanying lets go pulau ubin cycle!!!!!!!!!!)

I really wished I had accepted your invitation and gone out that saturday,
maybe things would have turned out differently from now.


-Esther

2 Comments:

Blogger 施宣颖 said...

WTF DONT PLAY MAPLE!!!! If you play maple, i dont want go cycle with you!!!! (LOL)

May 23, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

HAHHAHA NO LIFE LIKE LL. Eh you promised me okay!!! :D

May 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home