Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just a sentence.

Once bitten twice shy.

Seriously its not good to tell out what you really feel because

its just ruins stuff.

Went Suntec with Puijeng and Christabel today ^^

Watched IP Man 2. We were so agitated after the show hahaha.

Sad thing is!!! They said I very annoying and they hate me!

Omg how can this be! Anw I love them alot ^^

Ugh I ruined things again and I can expect what will happen tmr.

Anw HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers in advance!

To all the children: Treat your mum well okay! ^^

I love my mum! (and my dad and my ahmah and my ahgong and my popo)

LOL

-Esther

2 Comments:

Anonymous shawn said...

Esther is way too sensitive~~
Be open-minded abit lah...
(treat it as a request of mine)

May 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Ya I know. I'm trying to also. Ugh, seriously hate myself for being like this.

May 10, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home