How to forget.
Finally end of MYE. Thankfully, with an easy paper (:
Kexin came to find me and Sheryl after the paper and went to cwp.
Waited for Shiyin and Irfan and we went amk to watch iron man 2.
Quite... nice. But I abit don't understand LOL. But the effects
were great ^^ Except that it was too loud...
Then went back to woodlands, Sheryl and Shiyin went home.
Bought food and we went to admiralty park to eat hahahah
Walked to civic and went library to read comics (nth to do)
Some interesting ones i found and took a picture to share
(Sorry if its too blur my cam too lousy liao! Click for a clearer view)



;
Yesterday I received a chain message. No, its not the normal kind
of chain message that says if you dont pass this on, you will die or whatever.
It really touched my heart idk why. Maybe I'm just too down inside these days.
I am really trying very very very hard not to. That's why I dont show it out.
Kept thinking that I could just... leave it alone. But it seems harder everytime
my stupid brain starts to wander away. Hate it.
Reading http://365thoughts.tumblr.com/ its (Y) :D
Here's one...
"If someone wants to be in your life, they will work to be a part of it. So don’t bother saving a spot for someone who won’t make an effort to stay."
Okay this should make up for my absence during MYE!
Happy birthday in advance to SEE XUANYING! (F)
-Esther

4 Comments:
HELLO !! I'd watched IP man today. The show was terrific and sadly to say that I'm frozen in the cinema :(
Yeah I told ya! Hahahah bring your jacket along next time (for me heheheh) ^^
thank you~~~~ MEET ME SOON SO I CAN TELL U.... ^^
Yahhhhh you must tell me!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home