Fading away, I hope.
Nth interesting today, shall talk about yesterday (not interesting also but...)
Was forced to bukit timah hill ytd morn!
Climb till my legs wobbled okay, the steps so high wthhhh.
Muddy shoes. Sweaty. "I'll never do this again". Sense of satisfaction. Mad tired.
In the afternoon went to the new eco mall, quite beautifully built.
At least the toilets were clean and I like! :D
Anw, chris finally posted up the pix that was taken, last month.


(xy say i look like monkey, got meh!!!!! zzz. okay lah, abit.)

Btw! I want to intro some healthy snack hahahhahaha.
Its this soya nuts thing! Don't eat chips/whatever rubbish.
Snack on this!!! Its healthy and yummy!
And it's only $2~ (from mr bean stores)

Ugh, video's not loading!!! -sulks- Okay need to go to bed early today,
cos tmr monday ): See if can load or not if not I'll go off already.
K bye!
The gift of giving.
-Esther

7 Comments:
awww im so cute (yuck)
施宣颖... i like ur SURNAME =DD lol sounds so nice and high class and wonderful and... wadever good points you can think of.. lol
LOL ok thanks??
Xuanying: Yah right. (yes, double yuck) Actually its because "mightception" has the same surname as you... zzz
Mightception: Thick-skinned people not allowed here thanks! (hehehe jk)
oh wtf. i was like, is that even a real person -_-
LOL.. do i know you?? o.o i just somehow anyhow press and come to your blog and read the comments. i saw the person with a very wonderful nice surname so i just comment on it? o.o lol
zzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home