Start of MYE, tmr.
I put away the previous post is because I don't think
it's right to wash dirty linen in public. It's supposed to be personal.
Anwwwww, things are just getting fine (I think?)
Mid year starts tmr! Soooo fast. And ends on 10 may.
(Yes xuanying i know what is the day after.)
'Exasperated' seems to be my common word today.
Because Sheryl keeps making me feel that way hahahahah.
Idk why i keep reading the dictionary today lol (nerd!!!!!!) ^^
2 words I learnt:
Poker-faced - Serious
Gelding - A castrated horse (lol)
Okay I'm off to studying (again) !!!
-Esther

4 Comments:
eh mine ends on 12th of may :O SO LATE
HI LET'S BE POKER-FACED.
ooh gelding o_o
Xuanying: Yahhh, jealous?! So we should celebrate someone's birthday after ur exams~
Sheryl: You say only, you can never be serious ^^ Gelding -shhhshhh-teacher ;)
yes (mine ^^)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home