Friday, April 9, 2010

Lessons learnt.

I learnt many things this week.

Here are 10 things...

1. Don't anyhow accept ppl on fb - will have drastic consequences.

2. Must find a seat to sit on the bus when I'm tired.

3. Get seriously serious in my studies after failing a few class tests.

4. Sharing things with friends will give you a pleasant feeling.

5. Must help ppl when they fall and not laugh at them.

6. Forget what needs to be forgotten.

7. No use regretting what you've done because it has already been done,
learn from it and move on.

8. I love my friends - they make me laugh like mad.

9. So what if we're -whatever u say we are-, so long as we're having fun.

10. Be nicer so that others won't get hurt.

Okay let me elaborate on point 2 (lol)

Wait, some before story before i get to the point...

After sch did proj and then went to find shiyin.

Went to civic mac to eat with her and Irfan
(he made me laugh like mad lololol)

Met shiyin's bball friend (idk how spell her name)

and went to make...


Irfan odd one out, everybody make star he make 'I'.

Anwwww back to the point...

I was really tired when i got onto the bus but I didn't sit, idk why.

Then when the bus was reaching the bus stop, my hp dropped and

i bend down to pick it up. Then the bus moved and i fell down -.-

-ya laugh if you want- Then...

this malay old man laughed and said 'fall down' in malay (!!!!!!)

But he helped me up LOL (niceeee)

Embarassing okay!!! But when i fell i didnt feel like standing up at all.

I wanted to sit down there, I felt so weak at that time ):

I think.... my post abit too long already. Makes up for this whole week k! Bye

-Esther

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Here's your comment :D
and stop calling me mao ren. Sounds so strange :X

April 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger huimin said...

hii esther .. will post on my blog whenever i can okay .. so do tag or what when you can ba .. take care . loves (:
and btw . many peeps are saying esther is so noisy nowadays uh .. haha .. alright . you make me cry .. hahs ... stay cute and cheerful okies .
huimin .

April 13, 2010 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Maureen: Thanks!!! Okay lahhhhh chilll.

huimin: what's your link?

April 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home