Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whirling.

I've been thinking alot since yesterday.

Think until my brain gonna explode.

Haiz, dont know if i made the right decision or not.

I dont even know what I am feeling right now.

Suddenly happy and suddenly really really down...

Its soooo confusing and I really feel like dying.

Really afraid when these things happen because someone

will surely get hurt. I really hate this now and dont feel like

thinking anymore but I have to. Arghhhhhhhhh ):

Someone kill me or solve my problem.

-Esther

6 Comments:

Anonymous shawn said...

I Help u Solve~!!
Ba-Esther, Ba-Esther, Ba-Esther!!!

But saying BaSunako is more Smooth=p

March 23, 2010 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Eh i not sunako lah dont have lightning one..... Like you ever would help me, only know how to bully me one -.-

March 23, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous shawn said...

LoLs... where got bully you...
Babushi infront of you leh.. Its a compliment ok~~ saying that u are Bright

March 23, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger 施宣颖 said...

HURRY EMAIL ME!!! I AM AWESOME AND WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

March 24, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are in the same boat. Either both survive or die together ba x.x

March 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

shawn: have lah. yah i know i very bright ty (:

Xuanying: Mailed! ^^

Indescribable: Yeah... all the best (:

March 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home