Friday, March 5, 2010

Some things happen only once in a lifetime.

Nobody realises my blog is reopened ))))):

Anw I just found out about the annoying orange videos ytd -.-
(Yes xuanying (if you reading) i know i very slowwwwww
because u and ll never tell me!)

Yah anw if you got nth to do and havent watch gogogo

watch the annoying orange (can find on youtube)

I like the WAZZZZZZUP ep!!! LOL (Knife~)

Yeah I'm not mad okay am not gonna rubbish anymore.

Yesterday fire drill was baddddd. So warm and sweat loads.

But good thing was we were let off early and had little lessons and watched UP.

Wow, that's why i say some things happen only once in a lifetime. (^Title)

(I feel obliged to post longer because I quite long never blog already!)

Out with these girls (below), plus jio ytd.

Singling, Maureen, Esther, Kexin

Thanks peopleeeeee love ya so much for a great day ^^

Btw failed 3 subjects for commontest. Hope it'd improve~

Comment me if you haven't eh? Ty!

-Esther

8 Comments:

Blogger Jieshi said...

haha finally you opened your blog. ive always liked reading it. :)

and no, im not a stalker. LOL

March 5, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Maureen said...

HI Esther !!
Hahas. anyway you're linked :D

March 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Esther. said...

Hi Jieshi! tyyyy, link me leh!
(dont lie i know u stalk me~) ^^


Hi Maureeeeeen, ty! :D

March 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Singling said...

HELLO! I REALISED YOU HAD A BLOG EHHH! ^^

March 6, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Esther. said...

Singling... you very slow... LOL

March 6, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Jieshi said...

i don't want link lah! later the whole world knows that i stalk you, how?!?

hahaha i'm too lazy to link you :P

March 7, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 10, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Esther. said...

Hhaha okay nvm, just come comment me can already (:

March 10, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home