Saturday, March 13, 2010

SCO concert.

Went for SCO concert ytd.

Met up with singling, shihui and maureen (late!!!) at cwp

to have dinner before going to school.

Took alot of unglam pictures in bus with maureen but its not with me ^^

Concert was okay just that the songs very long.

The last song is the nicest and shortest lol :D

I saw Anqi there!!! She was surprised I was there hahahah.

After that had supper @ KFC and went home.

Photobucket
?!?!?!??!

Photobucket
Yah that's my i-phone!!! -NOT.

Photobucket

Okay that's all folkssss bye.

Oh yah wanna comment on maureen. I hate her she's sooooo tall ):

But I love her still, singling and shihui too :D



-Esther

10 Comments:

Anonymous Maureen said...

Sorry I'm late :P

March 14, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous B3N said...

lol not maureen tall is we short.. lol

March 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Esther. said...

Maureen: Hahaha its okay~ ^^

B3N: What we! Not me, you :P (am living in self denial haixxx)

March 14, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous shawn said...

LOLS!! u need to understand Ben... he is Zi_Wo_An_Wei-ing...

March 15, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Anonymous Maureen. said...

...
totally speechless.

March 15, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous danielk said...

ok la i admit im short

March 15, 2010 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous esther said...

haha actally u not short la quite tall le, is i short lor hahas i admit

March 15, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous esther said...

ben u also quite tall alr lol

March 15, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous esther said...

y i so short lor T_T

March 15, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Haizzz daniel u have forced me to use my account instead. Hi anw, stop trying to be my imposter okayyyyy cos very fail... ^^

March 15, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home