Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sch tmr.

So fastttt, sch starts tmr.....

So much to catch up, i dont seriously dont know what to expect.

Hope it goes well ~

Outing on friday with singling, rachel and idk who, wheeeee :D

Random: I like reading cheryl.k 's blog! ^^
ABIT sad she gonna step down already haizzz.

EH EVERYBODY EMERGENCY...












(recently i like putting spaces between msgs)

COMMENT ME OKAY IF NOT MY BLOG REALLY DIEEEEE

Will love you if you do that hahahah! :D

A spicy rice cake talking to a sad dinosaur. Nice (:

You better run run run run run ~

I dont know if im doing the right thing but
what's most important is, i'm happy, right? hmm

Bye, miss meeee!

-Esther

2 Comments:

Anonymous shawn said...

LoLs... what crap u talking~!!?

March 23, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger ♥ 许洁敏. said...

Thanks for loving my blog! I'll miss you too! :D

March 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home