I'm back, for now.
"Things turn out best for the people who make
the best of the way things turn out."
-Art Linkletter
And that's for you to find out how you are gonna make best of things.
Had a sudden urge to reopen my blog but maybe not for long?
Struggling with a maths homework now but on the bright side...
I finished watching Autumn's concerto! Next stop, happiness.
Its an awesome show ^^ So touching ): "Because, you are my fate".
Out with some of the ruan-ers tmr ^^
(Talking to Maureen now, she also excited hahahah)
-Esther
Struggling with a maths homework now but on the bright side...
I finished watching Autumn's concerto! Next stop, happiness.
Its an awesome show ^^ So touching ): "Because, you are my fate".
Out with some of the ruan-ers tmr ^^
(Talking to Maureen now, she also excited hahahah)
-Esther

3 Comments:
Ello Boss =)
misiu misiu yu zhou bobo
Yooooo shawn~
LOL autumn's concerto!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home