Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is this!

I feel damn weird now and its not the normal kind of weird.

Its like... I don't feel like im myself at all.

And I'm kindda lost. Whyyyyyyy, scary okay ):

Dont like it at all. Words are getting out lesser from my mouth.

Like very obvious, compared to 2 years ago. Why!!!!!!!!!!! Sucks.

Dont feel like blogging but want to leave my blog here.

-Esther

5 Comments:

Blogger Mightception said...

lol u feel lost? i lend u my compass wan? haha

January 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Esther said...

lol no need im back (to normal) ^^

January 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous shawn said...

oi Esther Sim Hui Qin... You better put ur tagboard back... i nidda tag man

January 5, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Esther said...

Can't you just comment here?!?!

January 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous shawn said...

Ohya!!! DAM!! I forgotten it's your Birthday!!! Sorry Boss =x
Seriously - Sincerely too

January 25, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home