Monday, November 23, 2009

Little is much.

Hi! This will be a little longer than usual post.

Sorry no pics cos my phone memory card spoil ):

Finally the anniversary dinner for wgs is finished!!!

Okay talk abit about that day (:

Me and Rachel is damn fail one LOL.

We like totally dont know how to make-up -.-

Nobody dare to let me put eye shadow on them and

I keep pestering Rachel until she let me! :P

Surprisingly I found it quite fun that day ^^

Now for the first day of work with Mj~

Quite... okay lah. Got 2 other new part-timers.

Salbiah (she's nice) and Bernard (quite cute lol!)

Training today then went to take injection.

Crap I so scared for nth, not pain one lo, abit only.

Was... idk how say. My mind very confused.

Thanks meijun for telling me all the stuffs and

I trust your judgement! I know what to do already (:

Okay that's all~

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home