What's mine?
Most of the people have an ideal person they want to
model themselves after. But I don't, what's mine?
I don't even have a goal now which is seriously pathetic
and if I don't have one I dont know what's going to motivate
me anymore. I really need to do some serious thinking.
Okay, apart from that. Home Econs paper (last) tmr.
Maths was brain-bursting (idk got such word but anw...)
It was really HOT (higher order thinking) questions.
Just now made ll do a psychology test. Whoever got financial
problem can go to him cos he put coins in his styrofoam cup. Lol.
Hi "futt", reading this? (Lol)
Time. To. Start. Watching. Drama!
Oh yah the channel 8, 9 pm show got a baby called olympic!
(Cjwdh mama if u reading this, u get what i mean?! So coincident!!!)
-Esther

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home