Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cats and Dogs.

After last paper today, went to dog farm

with meijun, xiuqi and germaine.

Then the owner of the place brought us in and told

us many stuffs. Learnt lots of new things (:

Know what?!? I actually let about 5 cats wipe its

bodies against my legs leh (!!!!!!!!!!!) I must have been crazy.

I was so shocked I dont dare look down juz stood very still.

( I bet Xuanying would rather kill herself than do this :P )

Then the dogs were nice but one "play-bite" my hand once

and I abit scared. Got another dog grabbed onto my legs 2

times leh! Scare me. But they all very fun lah ^^ thxxx meijun!

When taking 913 bus back, I dont know she is crazy or what

but.... An old woman sat beside me then I never held my purse

tightly. She just took it then open it leh wth! She saw like no

money then zip and return me (cos i spent all my money already)

Good thing if not she sure take -.- After that she smile smile then

ask me i primary what leh WTH!!! (Worse lo -.-)

I told her I was sec 2 then she replied pri 2 ah?! Then i was like

SEC 2! Someone please tell me she's crazy or what...

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home