Argh, stupid coffee.
K now I'm going to tell you of what happened ytd night.
Eh dont anyhow think lah. Is just...
After watching Why Why Love on tv, I went to try to sleep.
Idk why I keep tossing and turning cannot sleep leh!!
Damn irritated. So I thought about alot of stuff and even counted
100
till I tear abit T___T k nevermind then i was like thinking
Why i cannot sleep ah?! Ooo maybe is because is slept frm 5pm-7pm.
Then, no what, 2+am in the morning already leh, and my stomach was
like growling wth .__. Then i suddenly rmb... I drank a mug of coffee
@ like 9? I dont really like coffee cos bitter but idk why i went to drink it
then put in 3 spoons of sugar (sure kena diabetes)
Anw today finished the 2 days 1st Aid course. Pass leh ^^
-Esther

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home