Friday, June 19, 2009

Odd one out.

Yes, I feel that I'm always the odd one out.

But i shan't wallow in self pity and feel sorry for myself.

Instead, just be happy that ppl actually do come and find me

when they got problem/nothing else to do! (:

This is called Optimism! (Which is very good)

Like instead of pitying yourself/complaining about stuffs,

Can like appreciate it if you look @ it from a different angle!

Example... when you keep sneezing, it means got ppl miss you!

LOL. What shiatz am i talking about, k let's go on...

I ate @ Sakura for dinner today & what i like most is the 牛排!

In the morning went library to do work. And suddenly the alarm

like went off... In the end, they said it was a misunderstanding or what lah.

Dont know kexin/sheryl say maybe terrorist, then i was like

really abit scared cos dont want die so early! hm okay, shall end here~

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home