Thursday, June 25, 2009

6E Class Gathering.

I don't know why I'm in such a hurry to post about today,

maybe its because I think i will forget, my memory very bad.

Anw, met Christabel, Puijeng and Hanzhi @ IMM in the morning,

then lohliang dont know when suddenly pop out from behind -.-

Walk to chevrons meet Xuanying, Zhimin, Jiaheng and Weijie

then they say no lane. So walked back to IMM to eat lunch.

After lunch dont know what to do so sit down there and keep asking

"Go where ah" then half an hour later went to west bowl.

Bowling then took group photos...

Yah, i know my hair damn screwed but whatever lah!

I also dont know what happened in this pic...

Oh yah, Qinnan changed alot alot alot k!

Went west coast park for dinner.

Then took a very long ride home.

Wheee~ credits to christabel for sending me the pics! Ty!

-Esther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home