Happy, but broke and tired.
Oh great, I'm totally broke lah!
watched BOF in the morning until almost forgot the time.
And i finally rmbed to wash my shoes! :D
I thought i was late lah! BUT...
when i reached stupid shuyi and xy still @ home leh!
Chris damn cute, waiting at JE instead Jp -.-
(I SAW XUXI AT JP LAH! SHE LIKE SO SURPRISED!) :D
When they reached, (like a million years later...)
I pulled xy away while shuyi and chris went to buy her present.
Then we went to find shuyi and chris when they printing photos.
LOL. she like scolded me lah! and chris also, for revealing the present! (evil~)
Went pizza hut for lunch :D
After that went to library to do xy's present.
She like very very bored so she play shuyi ds and talk to her friend!
She dont want talk to us lor! only talk to her 'K' ~
Then shuyi very evil! take her slippers! muhaha, me also :P
Went back to JP ~~~ --- ...
walk till legs very pain! then went back and no seat on mrt! D:
So when reached marsiling called dad to fetch :D
Saw asyraf at the busstop.
Today, I realised how little time i spent with them lor! D:
(I dont have the pics! will post when i get them from the others~)
only have this! xuanying and shuyi ! (loves)

OH YAH, and they go rename themselves in my phonebook
"love of my life" and "i love her :D" wth right!!! k, bye~
-Esther

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home